4.06.2009

empty me

read these lyrics...

Holy Fire burn away,

my desire for anything
that is not of you and is of me.
I want more of you and less of me.

Empty me,
Empty me,
Fill, won't you fill me,
with you, with you,

I want more, I want more, I want more of you, Jesus.
Thank you, Jesus.
Thank you, Jesus,
Thank you, Jesus,

-"Empty Me" by Jeremy Camp

now...go back and pray them to Jesus...personalize the words...

i think that all of us have something in our lives that needs to burned away by our God...who, as i quote from Deuteronomy and Hebrews, is a consuming fire...

in my life, i want that fire to completely destroy anything in me that would bring dishonor and shame and pain to the heart of my God...my Lord, Jesus Christ...

what about you?


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones