5.27.2009

losing sleep

there's losing sleep, and then there's losing sleep...

i've been doing a little more of the latter lately...it's been over leadership. not the leadership of foothills or anything like that, but my own...

i've asked myself tons of questions about my leadership style, how i work with people, how i lead, etc....

but, i don't have answers...so, i'm losing sleep...it consumes me - i think because i want to be a great leader...i've always felt like God has been calling me to be something great, to be a great leader...i want to know how to get there...i know it's a journey, and that it will take time....but lately, it's really been pressing on my heart...

not sure what to do...but i'm trying to keep my eyes focused on Christ

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones